Technical/Progressive Death Metal
France
01. Prelude To Chaos
02. The Wall Of Dreams
03. Ursae Oris
04. Liquid Shadows Of Immaterial Reality
05. Pool Of Putrescence
06. Living Cage
07. Illusion Of Light
Part I.Subspace Divides Conjuctions
Part II.Light-Truth-Illusions
Part III.The End Of Time
02. The Wall Of Dreams
03. Ursae Oris
04. Liquid Shadows Of Immaterial Reality
05. Pool Of Putrescence
06. Living Cage
07. Illusion Of Light
Part I.Subspace Divides Conjuctions
Part II.Light-Truth-Illusions
Part III.The End Of Time
PartIV.Clouds Of None
5.Nuclear Sides Of Darkness
6.Anisotropic Refraction
08. Crystallized Enucleation
09. Untitled
10. The Blood Fountain
Part I.Descend
Part II.The Cup Of Blood
PartIII.Ursae's Strenght
PartIV.Licuid Frecuencies
5.Nuclear Sides Of Darkness
6.Anisotropic Refraction
08. Crystallized Enucleation
09. Untitled
10. The Blood Fountain
Part I.Descend
Part II.The Cup Of Blood
PartIII.Ursae's Strenght
PartIV.Licuid Frecuencies
PartV.Reptilian Design-The Mirror
PartVI.Chaos-Distaste-Breath
PartVI.Chaos-Distaste-Breath
11. Textures
12. Time Is Dying
13. Renaissance
14. Life Machina
15. Behind The Mirror 1
Part I: Inner Self Chaos
Part II: Through The Waves
Part III: Perception Of Light
Part IV: Burning Inside
Part V: The True Perception Spiral (Sakura No Naka E)
Part VI: Time Crunch
16. Ephemeral
Part I: The Entrance
Part II: Explore - Renounce
Part III: Choices
Part IV: The Encounter
Part V: A New Hope
Part VI: Despair
Part VII: Life
Part VIII: The Final Revelation
12. Time Is Dying
13. Renaissance
14. Life Machina
15. Behind The Mirror 1
Part I: Inner Self Chaos
Part II: Through The Waves
Part III: Perception Of Light
Part IV: Burning Inside
Part V: The True Perception Spiral (Sakura No Naka E)
Part VI: Time Crunch
16. Ephemeral
Part I: The Entrance
Part II: Explore - Renounce
Part III: Choices
Part IV: The Encounter
Part V: A New Hope
Part VI: Despair
Part VII: Life
Part VIII: The Final Revelation



Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário